Twin Capital Cities
Only two hours apart, Dublin and Belfast make an ideal twin centre break. Take in the vibrancy of Dublin’s streets and historic Belfast city; over the last number of years a host of new visitor experiences have been established so there is a great mix of traditional and new to fill in your touring programme. See mummified animal remains in the crypts of Dublin’s Christchurch; follow the fascinating story of the whiskey industry in Ireland - tastings included, at the Irish Whiskey Museum, visit the world’s number one visitor attraction - Titanic Belfast and discover the famous eye-opening wall murals of Belfast in the Cathedral Quarter. Which ever city itinerary you wish to follow, please consult our tailor-made service for all your group’s requirements.
• 4 nights Half Board accommodation: 2 nights Dublin - Academy Plaza 2 nights Belfast - Europa Hotel
• Return ferry crossing from the UK
• Premium entry to the Irish Whiskey Museum with 4 tastings
• Guided tour of Christchurch Cathedral & Belfry
• Visit to the Titanic Belfast
• Walking street art tour of Belfast Murals in Cathedral Quarter