Tivoli Gardens, Copenhagen
Tivoli has long been an attraction to the Danes, its beautiful gardens changing with the seasons drawing people all year round. The attraction dates back to 1843 when it first opened its doors and is now one of the oldest amusement parks in the world. This mixture of garden serenity and fun rides has proved successful to this day and the park is a much-loved feature of the Copenhagen landscape. Couple this iconic garden getaway with Copenhagen’s canals and a touch of royalty for the perfect group break.
- 4 nights Half Board accommodation
- Return ferry / Eurotunnel crossing from the UK
- Guided tour of Tivoli Gardens
- Canal boat ride through Copenhagen
- Combination ticket to Christiansborg Palace including the Royal Reception Rooms, The Royal Kitchen, the Ruins and the Royal Stables – (valid for the whole duration of your stay)