Great Urban Waterways of the Netherlands
Rotterdam is on the rise as a wonderful alternative to Amsterdam, this cosmopolitan city boasts the same amount of nationalities as New York meaning the international cuisine scene here will truly have your mouth watering. An important European port, a treasure trove of European art just as many Dutch cities are, Rotterdam’s mix of modern architecture, such as the impressive local hub of the Markthal, alongside its traditional suburbs of Schiedam (S’dam for short) with its gin making heritage and canals lined with windmills; create a fascinating tour with great contrasting elements.
- 4 nights Half Board accommodation on SS Rotterdam
- Return ferry/Eurotunnel crossing from the UK
- Entry to Euromast & Rotterdams highest tea
- Rotterdam Harbour Tour in Spido
- S’dam canal boat ride
- Hidden speak easy guided gin tasting tour