Game of Thrones 2020 - with Castle Stay!
The mythical Game of Thrones landscapes, which have stunned audiences worldwide, exist in the north of Ireland; lying waiting to be discovered. You do not have to be a fan of the show to enjoy these corners of natural beauty, magical woodlands, castle and caves carved into dramatic coastlines. This tour is packed full of picturesque settings with plenty of light-hearted fun along the way.
• 4 nights Half Board accommodation at the Ballygally Hotel
• Return ferry crossing
• GoT themed afternoon tea at the hotel
• Visit to Winterfell (Castle Ward) for castle tour and further walking tour of film locations
• Visit to Tollymore Forest Park
• Guided day tour of coast including stops at the Dark Hedges avenue and Ballintroy Harbour
• Walk the Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge
• Tour & Tasting at Bushmills Distillery
• Entry to Dunluce Castle
• Day of leisure in Belfast – perhaps check out Steenson’s Jewellers for themed momento pieces
• Meet the Direwolves experience at Castle Ward
• Lunch at Fullerton Arms – view one of the specially commissioned GoT doors
Staying in the Ballygally Castle Hotel is a fantastic and fitting experience to any GoT tour in these parts, however, should you wish for alternative accommodation to suit your customers budget we can of course arrange.