The Pearl of the Adriatic - Rovinj
The beautiful coastline of the Adriatic Sea in Croatia houses some simply stunning scenery, typified by the idyllic historic coastal citadels, dating back to the Roman and Venetian empires. Rovinj, Pula and Porec provide a simply delightful experience for your customers, with amazing history, picture postcard views and special seascape. Staying in Rovinj, an old fishing harbour - known as the ‘Pearl of the Adriatic’, stroll its peninsular Old Town with climbing cobbled streets and look out to the Rovinj rchipelago beyond.
- Return ferry / Eurotunnel crossing from the UK
- 4 overnights accommodation in Half Board basis
- 5 nights Half Board accommodation (with balcony rooms)
- Guided tour of Pula with entrance to the Amphitheatre
- Guided tour of Porec with entrance to Euphrasian Basilica
- Lim Fjord boat ride (1 hour)