Set off on an Adriatic adventure to Croatia’s Istrian Riviera. Your base for the trip is Opatija, an old-time chic resort with Bell-Époque villas lining the waterfront, a fantastic place to set out from on your days of discovery; taking in Krk Island and the hilltop walled city of Motovun. But don’t get too comfortable! As you will also need to pack an overnight bag for your adventure in Plitvice National Park. The beauty of Plitvice cannot be understated, lush and green, renowned for its stunning waterfalls – a stay here is something very special indeed. This tour encompasses Croatia’s natural beauty, historic cultural sights, captivating island life and the splendor of times-gone-by.
- Return ferry/Eurotunnel crossing from the UK
- 4 overnights accommodation on Half Board basis
- 5 nights Half Board accommodation based in Opatija (with one overnight at Plitvice National Park! – Group to pack an overnight bag)
- Guided Krk Island tour; includes historic Krk Town, boat trip and entrance to Kosljun Island Monastery
- Guided tour of Motovun including city walls
- Guided tour of Plitvice National Park (4 hours), waterfalls with boat trip and train ride
- Panoramic boat tour from Opatija up to 3h with welcome drink (exclusive tour for our group)